Let’s make memories!
Surprise your loved ones with a special trip to
never forget with one of our specials.
All bookings made with stay dates until 30th of September
have free cancelation up to 6.00 p.m. the day of arrival!
Due to the coronavirus COVID-19, Vondel Hotels has taken appropriate measures to ensure the safety of our guests and employees. We look forward to welcoming our guests again and explain below what measures have been taken within our collection.
- All public areas (including the lobby, reception, toilets etc.) are disinfected on a regular basis.
- A disinfectant hand gel is available at the entrance of the hotel and at the reception.
- In the hotel we use one-way traffic routes as much as possible.
- There is a separate hotel entrance and hotel exit with a clear route signposted on the floor and walls.
- The elevators are only used to go upstairs. We ask guests to take the stairs down so that the one-way traffic measure can be ensured.
- Distance stickers are placed where necessary.
During the check-in procedure, we make sure that there are as few contact moments as possible. The following measures apply at check-in:
- Plexiglas screens where required;
- All our employees avoid hand contact as much as possible;
- Contactless payment is required.
- The hotel rooms are extra disinfected according to the measures of the RIVM.
- Unfortunatly we are not able to serve breakfast as usual. Therefore breakfast is served in a breakfast bag in front of the room before 08 am.
- Inside the restaurant we use one-way traffic as much as possible.
- To guarantee the 1.5 meter distance there will be less seats available.
- The seats and the 1.5 meter distance are signposted.
Please note that our employees are aware of the measures taken. Naturally, we apply a strict sick report policy for all employees.
For more information and questions about the coronavirus COVID-19 we refer you to the website of the RIVM.
For questions about bookings or about security measures at our hotels, please contact us via email email@example.com or telephone 020-5150453.
The well-being of our colleagues and guests is our number one priority. We hope to welcome you soon!